Oak Knoll Yard Sign w/ Silver or Brass Numbers
Welcome Home. This modern steel address sign adds instant curb appeal to your home with modern aluminum street numbers. The stakes are inserted fully into the ground to give this sign the appearance of a solid piece of steel protruding from your yard.
This address plaque is made to order in Austin, TX and is constructed of 14 gauge steel with a hand-finished and sealed rust patina OR a powder coated finish. This plaque features a 1/2" square tubing frame around the back to give the appearance of extra thickness and (2) metal stakes (in the same finish as the sign) that easily slide in to two holes located on the back of the plaque.
4" solid aluminum numbers are included and come with industrial strength magnets attached (aka rare earth or neodymium magnets). They are easy to install and will stay put in all weather conditions.
Available finishes and fonts:
Our numbers have been powder coated for extra durability and longevity. They are available in silver with a clean, modern font or in brass (gold tone) with a mid-century style font.
Overall: 26"H x 8"W
Street Numbers: 4"H
Stake Length: 19"H
Installation Method (VERY important, please read):
- Slide both stakes into the designated holes located on the back of the plaque, the smaller part of the stake goes into the hole and the longer part will be inserted into the ground. You must line up the square peg on the stakes with the square holes on the back of the plaque. They will not go in at an angle and are meant to be snug to prevent this sign from wobbling.
- Using both hands, push stakes and plaque into the ground as much as possible (It may help to get the soil wet before you install). This will ensure that you are hammering the stakes in at the correct distance apart from each other.
- Take the plaque off the stakes BEFORE you begin hammering the stakes into the ground with a rubber mallet. This is VERY important because pounding the top of the stakes with the plaque installed can damage the plaque and the finish.
- Since this plaque is so tall, we recommend filling the holes with concrete to prevent high winds from knocking down the sign.
- Once you have hammered the stakes to your desired height, slide the plaque down on the stakes.
- Welcome Home!
Note: Neodymium magnets should be handled with care. They can damage electronics and interfere with pace makers.